I have mixed feelings about this month. It passed so fast, and I dont feel like I haven’t been as productive as I have planned for. This month I have been really feeling weird about myself. I get bored quickly, I started to lose interest in things I use to like, I don’t really know but It’s been really annoying and I’ve been always at the tip of getting depressed any moment.
Due to all that I haven’t been reading as much, I have finished 3 books and currently on my 4th one. I have planned to go to art galleries, go to exercises classes, write more, but sadly non of that happened. I try not to be hard on myself because I clearly know that wont bring me any good.
However, there have been couple of little things I enjoyed this month despite everything that didn’t work, which include;
- Discovering Match Fappe from Starbucks which I instantly loved
- Sakura Season! I loved watching many YouTube vlogs and Instagram photos about all the beautiful sakura flowers that are in season in Japan.
- Rainy days. The highlight of the month! I’m so thankful for having 3 (or maybe more) rainy days this month, I just love cloudy rainy days the most.
- Dyed my hair. Yup I have finally did something I’ve always wanted to try. I dyed my ends golden brown which I totally love.
- Watched Zootopia. I really enjoyed watching this movie. And If you didn’t I honesty recommend watching it. Its funny, cute and have a beautiful meaning
- Boku dake ga Inai machi – A town where I’m only missing Anime. Ok, this is just one of the best animes I have ever watched in my Life. and this month it has come to an end which really makes me sad. It has a unique story, and the anime is just beautiful. If you’re interested in watching something unique go watch it, you want regret it (just dont marathon it – trust me)
- Cooked! I personally enjoy cooking, and since I was so bored I decided to cook. I made 1 things, 1 failed and 1 succeeded. I made Risotto which turned out so good, and defiantly will try it again. And I’ve also tried making Gnocchi. It was tricky, the dough was easy but the kneeling was hard, but after boiling it it was good. It went wrong with the sauce, I have added too much Parmesan cheese that the smell was so horrible I couldn’t eat it 😦 . Now I’ve learned my lesson to never use this cheese (man so nasty).
That’s all for this post.
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a better month coming up.