In this post I will be sharing with you a lovely recipe I have found though Pinterest (my new favorite app).
We’ve been having so much ripe banana’s at home and I thought what’s better than a banana bread! I’ve been looking for a recipe without dairy products and eggs and I have found one which turned out pretty well. So lets start:
We will need:
- 4 Ripe banana’s
- 1 and ½ cups of organic all-purpose flour ( or the normal white flour)
- 1 and ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (the original recipe called for a pinch of nutmeg, but I didn’t have that around)
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup of melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped walnut (or more)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and grease your baking pan
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon/nutmeg and salt, and keep it aside
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, and mix with them sugar and oil. Mix well
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and fold them together
- Add the walnuts (a handful of semi-sweet chocolates would go well too)
- Pour it in the batter and bake it for 30-35 minutes (check on it when 30 minutes passes)
- Let it cool and enjoy it
I hope you try and let me know what you think. I personally loved it!
Thanks for reading a have a lovely day.