August is finally over! Its been such a long month. During this month I went on a short summer vacation to the “Green Mountain” in Oman, I’ve also wrote a post about it. I have also went back to my herbal study (which I ignored for 2 months -I think-) and happily finished 2 unites during this month, which makes me left from two more. Another thing related to my study is I signed up for a membership in Herbarium, which can be descried as a big data base for herbal studies. Its really organized and contain many helpful information.
During August, I have received my package from Truly Organic, which an online store that sells body care products that are all organic. I really love the shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion i got. They smell amazing and since I have a dry hair, so far it started to make my hair softer. The products are not very expensive( a package of 4 products for $38.95), which for “organic” products is good!
Here are miscellaneous things I got/enjoyed in August:
- Herbal “sunny tea” I received as a gift from Germany (dried fruits, orange peel and green rooibos tea)
- Visited the local “Organic shop”, and happily spent so much of teas
- Started creating Materia Medica (which can be simply put as creating an encyclopedia of materials which may be used to prepare herbal medicines)
- This months book selection (I read 6 books, which I have didnt planned for.
During this month, I have watched 4 movies:
- Long, long time ago – Singaporean movie.
- Always – Korean movie
- A portrait of a poet – Korean movie
- The Rise of the Guardians
Thats all for this post, Thank you for reading
Have a lovely day