September is over, and I’m very excited for winter to unfold it’s winter sky and cold mornings. Until like August, which many things happen during it, September was calmer. I have planned my books to read this month, however, nothing went as planned. I only completed 1 novel. I can say I’ve experimented a lot of novels this month, which none of them captured my heart to continue reading.
However, when I don’t read, I watch movies, and I watched a lot this month!
So here are miscellaneous things I enjoyed/did/got in September:
- Watched a “short Youtube” series called “What on earth is wellness”
- Went on an adventure to a nearby city with my friend
- Changed the layout of my blog
- Got 3 P.F. Candles
- Discovered an antique furniture store
- Watched two of Oprah’s inspiring talks “Huge Inspiration from Life Class and Oprah” and “Oprah Winfrey on Career, Life and Leadership”
And here are the movies and watched during this month
- Eat, pray, love
- 13 going on 30
- 27 dresses
- Me before you
- Hundred foot journey
- Our little sister
- Kimi to Boku
- The help
- Jane Eyre
- Becoming Jane
- Pride and prejudice
That’s all for this post, Thank you for reading
Have a nice day.