- I attended Rupi Kaur’s performance on the 2ed of November, which was something new for me as I have never attended poetry performance.
- I signed up for a gym membership, and I failed at attending the gym; went only for 14 days (I guess I felt that going home and reading is more important)
- Read wonderful books, which I deeply loved (refer to November Books post)
- Went for an interview at work for distinguished employees, which I failed miserably at (I wasn’t convinced in going to the interview, but people around me kept insisting that I should. Lesson learned: don’t do something you don’t feel is right even if everyone is telling you to.. I just didn’t feel its right –sigh- ).
- Documentaries/ movies I enjoyed watching:
- Tony Robbins: I am not your Guru (AMAZING documentry)
- (Dis)honestry:Truth about lies
- Before the flood
- If cats disappeared from the world
Overall, I haven’t written enough during November, and I don’t know why is that… maybe that is due to the stress I started to accumulate from work. The problem is, during October, I tried to simply accept the state that I am in – with not knowing what I want to do in life, and go to work everyday knowing that its not the place for me… however I couldn’t keep that. This state is so annoying, I cant accept the state that I am, and I don’t know where to go or what to do. –sigh
That’s all for this post.
Thanks for reading