During the month of January, I read a lot, wrote a lot and did things I love. Starting with the new year and the hype it comes with I wanted to break my circle and change my routine, even if it was only for one week to live the way I always wanted.
Night food market
- I did Pilates and Yoga for one full week, which felt so good, and I’m so grateful for taking a step and doing what I love.
Sunset at the beach
- I also read three wonderful books:
- Nakano thrift shop, by Hiromi Kawakami
- We are all made of stars, by Rowan Coleman
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin
The French village
- Watched couple of wonderful movies:
- A girl like her
- Wolly Wonka
- After the storm
- I wish
- Stanger than fiction